STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
He looks so polite, like he just wants to stop by and see if you have anything for him.
"TRY TO STEAL MY BARRE SPOT AGAIN. I DARE YOU."
I was thinking of something rather poetic like he was saving her, but no, okay.
This makes me uncomfortable
magic trick trolling
This is amazing
this hit me like a load of fucking bricks.
To everyone I have ever sexted. I am both embarrassed and disgusted with myself
In 1967, Kathrine Switzer was the first woman to enter and complete the Boston Marathon as a numbered entry. She registered under the gender-neutral name of “K.V. Switzer”. After realizing that a woman was running, race organizer Jock Semple went after Switzer shouting, “Get the hell out of my race and give me those numbers.” however, Switzer’s boyfriend and other male runners provided a protective shield during the entire Marathon. These photographs taken of the incident made world headlines.
Page 1 of 128